For More Information visit our new website, ClarityChair.com
A 5-Day Accelerated Sensory Integration Program
The SAVE Program is an accelerated sensory integration program that takes only 5 days to complete. SAVE stands for Sensory-motor Auditory-Visual Education. It stimulates five senses simultaneously, which creates these rapid results. This 5-pronged approach helps develop, retrain and expand the ability to take in, understand and use information more effectively.
Why The SAVE Program is Effective in Only Five Days
- It combines five senses at one time to which is proven in research to work faster and more effective.
- The program is concentrated, ten hours in five days, to continuously override old and produce new sensory pathways.
- It is automated for a consistent training to maximize the benefits.
A 5 Day Accelerated Sensory Integration Program
How The SAVE Program Works
Stimulates Five Senses at Once
The SAVE Program combines and stimulates five senses at one time, auditory, visual, tactile, vestibular and proprioception. Studies indicate that when multiple senses are combined in a training program, it creates more rapid and effective results than when each training is applied separately.
The SAVE Program is a combination of auditory and visual software in combination with a motion chair.
- Goes through a series of motions that stimulate the vestibular, kinesthetic and proprioception systems.
- The participant listens to modified music that stimulates the auditory system and watches special colored lights for visual stimulation on the screen.
- Each of these sensory programs individually had been shown to be successful and using all five at the same time appears to work much more quickly.
- The five modalities occur when the client relaxes on a specially designed motion chair.
About The SAVE Program
The system takes sensory integration to a new level of training using digital technology. It is based on decades of published research as well as years of clinical results on The SAVE Program itself.
The System is Completely Automated
Allows for a more consistent training.
Requires minimal staff time. Staff can return to other responsibilities while the client is doing training sessions.
The Program takes only ten hours, two hours per day for five days, to maximize the sensory integration experience, not months and years of trying to get the participant to do the exercises like many programs.
Requires NO effort on the part of the client.
Many children and adults cannot follow directions or do the exercises required for the other programs. Instead, The SAVE Program client relaxes on the gentle motion chair while listening to the special auditory training music and watching the special visual training program which all together stimulates the auditory, visual, vestibular, kinesthetic and proprioception systems.