Dr. Shih in the News Making a Difference in His Community.
The program was easy to incorporate into my office and for me and my staff to apply. Within days of completing the program, one 12-year-old boy with ADHD symptoms, started sleeping better at night, communicating more and was willing to try new foods. His parents reported that he was able to put together a model truck with all by himself when before the program, he couldn't even read the directions.
Why You and Your Community Need the Save Program
- The number of Autism, Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury and ADHD diagnoses keeps growing
- Many families are looking for effective non-drug therapies that target the actual problem
- It provides additional income for your practice
- It brings this much needed program to the many children and adults in your area who can benefit from it
Why The SAVE Program is Effective in Only Five Days
- It combines five senses at one time to which is proven in research to work faster and be more effective.
- The program is concentrated, ten hours in five days, to continuously override old and produce new sensory pathways.
- It is automated for a consistent training to maximize the benefits
A 5-DAY SENSORY INTEGRATION PROGRAM
Helps develop the ability to take in and use information more effectively
IN ONLY ONE WEEK
The SAVE Program is the only program available that is effective in only 5 days of use.
|Has Shown Improvement in the Following Areas:|
|Listening||Motor Skills||Attention/Behavior||Social Skills|
|Organization||Speech||Communication||Other Special Needs|
|Sleep||Light, Sound and Motion Sensitivities||Self-Stimulation|
|In Only One Week!|
How The SAVE Program Works
Stimulates Five Senses at Once
The SAVE Program combines and stimulate five senses at one time, auditory, visual, tactile, vestibular and proprioception. Studies indicate that when multiple senses are combined in a training program, it creates more rapid and effective results than when each training is applied separately.
How It Works
1. Goes through a series of motions that stimulate the vestibular, kinesthetic and proprioception systems.
2. Participant listens to modified music that stimulates the auditory system and watches special colored lights for visual stimulation.
3. Each of these sensory programs individually had been shown to be successful and using all five at the same time appears to work much more quickly.
4. The five modalities occur when the client relaxes on a specially designed motion chair.
Manufactured by Hill Laboratories, one of the World's largest manufacturers of medical tables and devices.
The SAVE Program is the only program available that is effective in only 5 days of use
|Patient Cost for The SAVE Program comparison with other programs|
|SAVE PROGRAM||$2500||5 Days|
|Sensory Integration||Price Varies||Months/Years|
|Linda Moood Bell||$3000/mo||Months|
|Applied Behavioral Analysis||$2000/mo||Months/Years|
SAVE Program Success Stories
"Paul really did want to talk, but all that came out was gibberish. Now he actually tells us things. It's just so nice to hear him talking."
"His teacher tells me how good he is doing. His grades have gone up dramatically, and he's behaving better. He's more polite and more patient."